“We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our youth for the future” Franklin D. Roosevelt
The most inaccurate perception of Jubilee Children's Entertainment is that we are merely an entertainment service. Jubilee Children's Entertainment is a tool, resource and service for all educators.
We are committed partners with preschools, elementary schools, hospitals, churches and all corporate, community and governments entities.
Our goal is to infuse excitement with learning and build a solid foundation of sound moral character bringing confidence to children to reach their full potential.
Our program benefits for children
- Increased excitement of reading and literary
- Social / Emotional development
- Cultural Awareness
- Exposure to practical and healthy problem solving.
- Increased value of family and community
- Exposure to a new fun creative learning experiences that will be shared with family and friends
- Increased excitement and a stronger connection in your school environment
- Character Building
- Increased value system and appreciation of themselves and others
- Children learn the importance of service in the community
- Position children to be leaders
- Empowers and positions children to impact their environments in a positive way
- Lots of fun with “Jubilee the Koala Bear”
- Implementation and reinforcement of Core Curriculum Standards
Core Curriculum Focus
- Social and Emotional Development
- Health, Safety, and Physical Education
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Social Studies, Family, and Life Skills
- Language Arts Literacy
(Study guides are provided for future reflection of the child, teacher and parents)